Hey guys so it's term 3 "holidays" and it's the time where we should be doing practice exams and revision. I was wondering if I could get some tips on approaching revision?
- With the practice exams, should I use notes and have unlimited time? When should I put time restraints and not use notes?
- Should I review the content before jumping into practice exams or just do practice exams?
- How many exams should I do a day?
- Any tips to remove distractions/procrastination?
- Should I do company-produced exams or VCAA ones first?
Any other tips would be great. Thanks :)